About the site
This is a New Zealand government website owned and maintained by the New Zealand Parole Board.
Our website www.paroleboard.govt.nz contains information about:
- the Board, its role, functions, process and operations
- decisions of public interest
- information for offenders
- information for victims
- resources such as our annual report and video content
Linking to this site
To link to our site you must follow these linking guidelines:
- when someone clicks on a paroleboard.govt.nz link on your website, they must view the site full screen, not within a frame. Using frames to display paroleboard.govt.nz is not permitted.
- you or your website must not misrepresent your relationship with paroleboard.govt.nz, or refer to paroleboard.govt.nz as a ‘partner site’ unless you have express and written permission to do so.
Each time a visitor accesses our website, www.paroleboard.govt.nz, basic technical information, such as the visitor’s domain name, referral data, and browser type is collected.
This information is aggregated (in a way that does not allow for the identification of any individual) with information from other visitors for management reporting and statistical purposes and to assist in the development of the website.
Visitors can also voluntarily provide personal information through our contact page.
Any information collected by or submitted to us will not be disclosed by us to any other person in a form that will identify any individual except in the following circumstances:
- where you have consented to such disclosure
- where such disclosure is required or permitted by the Privacy Act 1993
- otherwise required or permitted by law.
If you have any questions visit our contact page.
If you’re having trouble using any aspect of this website or accessing any content, please let us know via our contact page.
Disclaimer and copyright